Qurestion: able to put 2.0 liter aircooled in 1984 westy cooled???

my 1984 wasserboxer is giving the the runaround on keeping it running, just courious...is one able to put an air cooled engine into a water cooled vanagon?

I would like to yank all of the fuel injection crap and geta simple fixable enjine...I understand the aircooled much better than all of that fancy stuff

I realize I will be loosing some features, but I'll be gaining sooo much more...

Stephen

Reply to
1984Vanagon