Ramva is alive again!

That's more like it.

And thanks to Bob, I now know what QED means.

(Even if tI did have to lookitup.) :D

Max

Reply to
Max

MOT - Mikä On Todistettu ;)

We often used it in Math class, after having proven how and if something held true.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Funny. I recall that it was "Mikä oli todistettava".

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I'm here. Lurk but rarely post. Too busy with work and especially the family, which is my priority right now. Time for hobbies after they get older. Time now is spent playing with kids, and coaching/reffing kids soccer games.

And I only show up if Mario is gone, or spouting complete #$*#)*& to counter his lies with facts. Any place that allows him doesn't get me.

It's nice to see the old names!

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
AircooledJohn

John, you know that's not "fair"... this isn't a moderated group and

*anyone* can post... But It's nice to see you still hanging around, even if in the background...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Didn't you _just_ got hitched John? Sure seems like it! :D

My youngest is now 27. But our 13 year-old great niece came to live with us early last year. So it looks like we're going to get to deal with one more trip through the teenage years. Oy!

Max

Reply to
Max

I have seen both

Reply to
Jan Andersson

When you're done with her, I'll supply you with some more raw material in a hurry. :) 6, 2 and .5 now...

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Good to see you to Mr.Connolly.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

I'm not sure who will be done with who. :P

She's actually a pretty cool kid.

But since she's 13, I've been practicing my door-answering technique for when the young lads come calling. I haven't decided which works best; looking like I just got out of prison or looking like I just escaped from the asylum ... hmmm.

Max

Reply to
Max

Tell, I hope you take care of my daughter politely tonight and return her on time, cause I have No Problem going Back to Prison...................

Reply to
Tom Malmevik

Redneck look. To small beerstained tanktop, beercan in hand and NRA badge somewhere.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

That's how I remember most of the dad's when I was a young stud. :D

Max

Reply to
Max

Reply to
Bill B.

Hi there Bill, been a long time..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Just like Frankenstein.

Randall

Back in April I had major stomach surgery to remove an ulcer.After 2 weeks in the hospital it took me a few months to get recouped. I been kinda scarce in the fact that i wasn't sure how it was going to affect me work wise. I'm recouping great and working again, with Vwwomacks help we have narrowed down the waiting list to a few weeks rather than months and or years. As for Mario i'm done with him, he provoked me at Farmington and caused me to lose my temper, not gonna happen again. I damn had ever intention of taking him out,but he's not worth it or my attention to comment on him. All know what he is, so nuffsaidbitch. Glad to be back and i'll try to keep the bitching to minium,,also Bob best wishes. Later Kelly

Reply to
Metalwizard

Nothing wrong with hybernatin'

Reply to