Rare A.C. VW Parts, Which Should I Replace First?

Rare A.C. VW Parts, Which Should I Replace First?

I already know that the O.E.M. thermostat and the wiper motors have become as rare as hens teeth. Which other parts on my 1973 VW beetle should I replace before, they too become that rare? Thanks! jplikesm73vwbttl

Reply to
Sleepy Joe

Ben Boyle

"Sleepy Joe"

There ain't nothing on a '73 I'd consider rare. '73 is new, IMHO.

Reply to
jjs

Reply to
Ben Boyle

The more rare the replacements, the better you should care for your originals.

Don't replace anything that is still working, but there's little harm in picking up spares when they cross your path. There's little point in going out of your way to seek them out, however, because in most cases the originals will outlast you.

-

Jim Adney