RARE VW Hubcaps

I'm gonna put these on FleaBay.

Super Rare Transformer VW "headless man" hubcaps!

and it's MAGIC! Install a set of these, drive around for awhile, stop and they TRANSFORM TEMPORARILY into normals
and back again!

$1,000,000 each. (Available under Stimulus Funding?)

Reply to
John Stafford

haha... I need seven!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

John, I am sorry, sir, but I'm afraid all those years in the Motorcycle Publishing field have finally rotted your brain. That being said, will you take $999,999.99 apiece for them?

Reply to
kaferdave