Rare VW sighting.

I saw a VW today and it was standing still. Super Beetle in blue, recently purchased. (April of 05, guessing by the number on the plate and the sticker on it.) Had lots of chrome on it. I don't remember having chrome under the door handles, for instance. Looks good. Not too much rust for a car thats in the neighborhood of 30 years old. Wanted to talk to the owner, but I had to leave before the owner did, apparently. Will keep an eye out for it around Kankakee.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr