Rat Rod K.G. does a "Road Trip" to LA. F.s.

yes, time to make a trip to Mexico for some discount dental care. I will be selling the old "beater" K.G. cabriolet sometime soon. Let me know if you are on the way I-5 from N.Calif. to LA. Just in case I can show you the car and or you can help if I have a breakdown. A car probably not for "purists" a 1960 body un-dated on a 1969 pan. Yes, the best of both world . A BIG clock, metal dash , 12v, disc brakes upfront and IRS . needs paint/top and TLC asking 5000 o.b.o. snipped-for-privacy@toast.net 707 839 4690

Reply to
Mr. K