Re: A Post, Front Xmember and Step sill picture needed! FYI Grahame

I can send you some pics from my bus and some

>original vw repair instructions. Discuss this with me offline > >Grahame >from Australia

Thanks that would be great. But why discuss offline? I do not give personal contact details online so talking to you would be impossible. I'm sure other people would appreciate the information as well.

Thanks

Reply to
<someone

there's this cool new thing called email....email Grahame and let him help you....or you can search the web?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yes! As I said I don't give personal information online. Even email. Sorry but if your not prepared to communicate via news I'm not interested. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
<someone

wow....all the free email sites around, and you can't use one for instances like this? sorry to be blunt, but your foil beanie is on crooked and you really don't deserve help.....sheesh some people..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Hey I am only trying to help!!!

I have given my real name and a real return email address.

You not allowed to post pics to this newsgroup.

I will send the info to " snipped-for-privacy@somedomain.com.invalid" if you want me to!!!!

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe

Look if you want too get angry with someone that's fine. All I wanted was some help from a fellow air-cooled enthusiast not an argument about whether it is safe to give out personal information in open news groups. I work in the IT industry and I know what I know. Ask Joey he'll tell you. IT'S NOT SAFE. I will not be using this group again. Thanks so much.

Reply to
<someone

Angry??????...You must have me confused with "someone" else. I am trying to help, by sending you the info you seek! But if you are paranoid about your email, then I will host the info for you. Look here for pics of the right hand front:

these for the repair instructions
Grahame from Australia

Reply to
Grahame Rumballe

"Grahame Rumballe" wrote in message news:opTBg.53$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optus.net.au...

he was being a dumbshit...he don't deserve any help....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani