re:electric fuel pump

Hi.What is the best place to mount an electric fuel pump on my '72 Westy?(Weber progessive carb,T4)Where should the power be tapped off of?The coil?Can I use a gas filter between the pump and carb?Thanks,Steve

Reply to
Ilambert

jimt

Is a pressure regulator recommended when using a Facet fuel pump?

Reply to
Bill

Worth just testing it. I have two Facets; one puts out 2-1/4 psi and the other is close to 4.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

A Facet should work without due to it's limited output, just remember they like to push, not pull.....

J.

Reply to
BergRace