Re: Front torsion bar removal

Not sure it is a good idea removing an entire front torsion bar. I have a beck spyder and removed the four "smaller bars" from the upper torsion housing because of the weight of the spyder. I did find that I had to use the adjustment nuts to reset the height i wanted. I also would be interested in hearing what others have to say......

Joe

Reply to
<josephgliebe