Re: FS - MN Bradley GT - favor for a relative

Forgot to include my email address

tsunde @isd.net

Remove the space befor the "@" ... dang spam

Timmy

Location = Minnesota (Minneapolis Suburb) >Asking Price = 3000 >Condtion = Never Completed (started) >Color = Factory Brown Metal Flake >Engine = Blue Printed >OEM Assembly Manual = Included > >I've never seen the kit... John asked me to post this.... he didn't know the >engine size etc... he did say that the prior owner had put $1500 into it to >get it blue blueprinted. > >John says this thing has been passed around like a cheerleader... everyone >wants it at first... gets involved then moves on. > >He bought an '85 corvette and needs the space. > >I'm going to go out to take some photos of it ... if anyone's interested... >let me know -- located in Minnesota > >Timmy > >
Reply to
MN AirHead

Post it to

is a For Sale forumIt gets a lot of attention

Reply to
John Stafford