Re: Horn wiring?

Just a suggestion hoping your T2 is the same circuit/switch configuration as my T3,s and T1,s. Make sure the three screws that secure the horn ring ( under the plastic bezel) are not tightened too far down against the springs . This jams the horn switch on and the horn blows as soon as ignition is turnes on. On all my cars the horn gets straight 12 volts from fuse and the horn switch puts an earth on the other side. If it still blows after you have adjusted those three screws there is a miswire in the steering column. Hope that helps, apologies if T2 is different to above. John

Reply to
John