Re: HumBugs Meet coming! 7/18 N.CA

10 a.m. Pierson pk. Mckinleyville, Humboldt cty

> I might show the ghia cabrio, celebrating it's 50th b.day > -- > Money! What a concept.

I'll be there, Phil H and Bill T have talked me into being a judge for the car show. Look for a Polar Silver Oval ragtop, with a blue ragtop, Rader wheels, low, loud, and probably dirty from the ride down through the redwoods. I almost never take the new 4 lane bypass Hiway, I prefer to scare the Elk along Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park with the Magnaflow...once I roll through Trinidad, I know I'm almost there...

8=)
Reply to
kaferdave

Yep, I'll be leaving around 8 AM from Crescent City, hope to bring some SOVW folks with me...

Reply to
kaferdave