Re: I've got my X emblem!

I'm sorry, I missed what the emblem means.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:38:26 -0500 (CDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dennis Wik) ran around screaming and yelling:

try this google search...all you ever wanted to know

Joey Tribiani

Thanks

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:19:17 GMT, "Tim Rogers" scribbled this interesting note:

The emblem looks good on your car. I put one on a turquoise 1970 as well. Here's a pic...

BTW, this car is still for sale...anyone interested? I'll throw in the emblem for free!:~)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

"Tim Rogers" wrote

Looks good, Tim. I received mine Wednesday also. Two thumbs up for John, the emblem looks great.

Reply to
Scott H.