Re: Inside window scraper question

hahah i JUST did the scrapers, and man... i thought it would be the easiest job. It was a pain, AND i screwed up my window in the process ( check out:

) but anyways, i found that if you put all theclips in the scraper, and then put it into the window is best. Then, one clipat a time, pop it in. Heres the trick though. 1: make sure you drop the windowdown. Take out the 2 bolts holding the window in the thing that makes it go upand down, and let the window drop (easily) so its not in the way of thescrapers. 2: Have someone push the clip up with a screwdriver (because it willnot line up with the hole) while you push it in (with a screwdriver). I hopei explained it okay. I just did this a few days ago, learn from my mistake. Iscraped the hell out of my door trying to get the one peice window in and outwhile one scraper was in. Then learned that you just unbolt and drop it down. Ican try to explain it a little better if you wish. ~Peace~Justin

Nxqzablesk8er