Re: Keep interested in your own career, however humble.

STANDARD USENET BONEHEAD REPLY FORM

--- (Version 9.9) ---

(check all boxes that apply)

Dear: [ ] Clueless Newbie [ ] Troller [ ] "Me too"-er [X] Spammer [ ] Racist [ ] Expert on Everything (EOE) [ ] Flamethrower [ ] News Groupie [ ] Wannabe News Groupie [ ] Disguised Honda Poseur [ ] Attention seeking clown

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand [X] You are trying to make money on a non-commercial newsgroup [ ] You posted a picture (binary) of something YOU think is really cool in an unmoderated TEXT ONLY news group [ ] You started a long, stupid thread [ ] You started a multitude of long stupid threads by: [ ] Posting stupid rants [ ] Posting rude / derogatory comments [ ] Posting vulgar language [ ] Behaving like a uneducated child [ ] Behaving like a uneducated teenager [ ] Behaving like a uneducated adult [ ] You continued spreading a long stupid thread [ ] You started a thread that has been discussed here more than once in the past [X] Your post is absurdly off topic for where you posted it [ ] You didn't pay attention to the originating post header and posted a followup to crossposted robot-generated spam [ ] You posted a "test" in a discussion group rather than in alt.test [ ] You posted a "YOU SUCK" message [ ] You posted low-IQ flamebait [ ] You posted a blatantly obvious troll [ ] You followed up to a blatantly obvious troll [ ] You said "X rules, Y sucks" and gave no support for your lame statement [ ] You said "me too" to something and added NOTHING to the discussion [X] You make no sense [X] You posted the same text multiple times [ ] You made a post yet failed to say anything [ ] You posted a phone-sex ad [ ] You posted a stupid pyramid money making scheme [ ] You claimed a pyramid-scheme/chain letter for money was legal [ ] Your margin settings (or lack of) make your post unreadable [ ] You posted SCREAMING in RaNdOm CaPs (OR IN ALL CAPS) for NO APPARENT REASON [ ] You posted a 2 line reply with PAGES of unnecessary quoted text [ ] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally worthless that you are being flamed anyway

To Repent, You Must:

[ ] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea of what you're talking about [ ] READ every post in this group for two weeks so you can have some idea about what is discussed here [ ] Read every newsgroup you posted to for a week [ ] Stop typing without first taking your meds [ ] Give up your webTV account [X] Bust up your: [ ] dial-up modem [ ] Cable modem [ ] ISDN modem [ ] DSL modem with a spelunking hammer and eat it [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor (monitor must be plugged in) [ ] Actually post something relevant [ ] Post to alt.test [X] Print your home phone number and address in your ads [ ] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month [ ] Nothing, we'll let you go this time

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[ ] Get a clue [ ] Get a life [ ] Go away [ ] Grow up [ ] Never post again [ ] You need to seek psychiatric help [ ] Eat shit and die [X] Take your gibberish somewhere else [ ] All of the above
Reply to
Tim Rogers

...........Oh yeah..........best wishes, adios and bye bye.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Cabin Fever, Tim? I don't mind admitting this winter is getting to me.

Reply to
jjs

.................Yeah.......This winter has been a bitch and I don't have the money for a Carribean cruise. We're supposed to be going back down below zero for a few days again starting tonight.

Reply to
Tim Rogers