Re: More pictures (comments needed)

(same> piston, other side)=20

Looks like the oil ring is busted in this picture above the piston pin. I'd suggest all new rings.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) thanks for noticing that! that is piston number 3, the one that the plug came out with oil, and what made me open the engine... I was begining to think I was crazy for opening the engine up..

new rings there is...

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski