Re: my '70 standard : why I love my car and Dad (long , but a nicestory)

> ... working ... worked ... working ... worked ... worked ... worked ... > working ... worked ... working

All work and no beetle makes Nina a dull girl.

Glad you're fweeming again.

Huge gas leak in fuel pump hose to filter!! (knew I > smelled gas, well I know where that leak is now!) Fixed gas leak w/ > available hose in garage.

Check all the other fuel hoses also. If one goes bad, it is very likely that the others are cracking also. Check in the engine compartment, int the left side front of the engine and under the gas tank.

We don't want to hear your beetle going up in flames now that you're driving it again.

Reply to
Olli Lammi