Re: OT: anybody airbrush?

Show your art. What's been painted on your AC?

The dash, inside edges of the doors, horn button and gas tank. Will have to clean the car up a bit and take some new pictures. Damn, almost forgot the airbrushed ghost flames on the running boards and front fenders.

Randy

RSMEINER

ghost flames are soposed to only be seen in certain lighting right?

Gary

Reply to
Ace

So where are the pics?

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
Gary>
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

They were on my website for a few years and I just took them off to make room for the 72 ghia for sale. Will put them back up soon.

Randy

RSMEINER

Randy

RSMEINER

Nice looking bug but I see no airbrushed art work...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)

(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:12:55 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

What you've all been waiting for...

;-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Artwork ? Like pictures ? Nah, no pictures. Just trim, etc. are airbrushed. And in those pics, the ghost flames on the fenders don't show up well at all. It's hell trying to take good pics of a pearl white car.

Randy

RSMEINER