Re: OT Show your desktops!

Doh! RAMVIE Is there going to be a third?

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 00:17:46 GMT, Max , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

vnc viewer, eh? Cool. I use that for work all the time. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

I did at my last job.

Now I use it to get to my own server:

http://63.230.74.177/serverscreen.jpg

Reply to
Max

Might as well jump on this...

****************************Andy 'Dubless for the time being

****************************
Reply to
Jeckler

what is that car?

Gary

Reply to
Ace

Here ya go,

I made that myself. :-)

Gary

Reply to
Ace

is that windows? if so how did you get the GIMP? I thought it was a linux only program.

Gary

Reply to
Ace

Yeah, Gimp on Windoze. I just hate changing apps just because I change OSes.

Gimp, Emacs, Bash and loads of GNU stuff. Some assembly required.

No need to settle for Bill's crap.

:-)

Max

Reply to
Max

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I had thought it could be a scv but I wasn't sure. Are those verry rare?

Gary

Reply to
Ace

The early ones like that a fairly rare... Practical Classics magazine (UK) have just started an early one like this as their restoration project :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:32:00 -0700, Jeckler , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

You know, you guys can right click on the desktop and then click "new" then "folder" and make a folder to put some of the hundreds of shortcuts into so they don't clutter up your desktop so much? But then again I've seen pictures of some of y'all's garages so maybe you don't mind the clutter so much. ;-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Reply to
Ben Boyle

That's true! Fairly common over here. My neighbour has one, and there's a Citeron H-van driving about locally too. Probabally pretty tough to register in in the US though, I think it has to be over 25 years old, and the 2CVs that old have all rusted away :-)

You can get pretty much perfect ones here for about US$1,500.

In France, suprisingly, they're far more expensive!

Reply to
Howard Rose

Yes,,, stay tuned

Reply to
vwluvrs

But if you _really_must_ get a blue screen on your desk top, I would like to get this one

Olli Lammi

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 07:11:53 -0400, travis Updated shot:

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

New Desktop for me today........

The Way I feel in the mornings.................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

STICKDEATH.COM!!!!!!!