Re: Safari Window maker in San José?

Once upon a time, I think in 97 or so, I visited a very friendly black

> guy in San José named Izz, who made safari windows for split window > buses, out of stainless steel. VERY nice work, but pricey. (Of course). > I would like to hear if he's still in business, and get his contact > info. The T-shirt didn't have it :) > You could get side door "doorsteps" from him too, and at least door > mirrors.

Scott H

"Chris Perdue" wrote ...

Thanks for the kind words, Chris .... but I wouldn't even consider myself in the same league as Bill. He is the link *master* :-) His (sorely missed) links pages were a tremendous asset to the online community.

I just spend waaay too much time online reading lots of different forums and I do seem to have a knack for remembering links or at least remembering where I saw a link posted in a forum. I'm not much good with the technical advice so I try to help with the links when I can.

Credit for that safari window link goes to someone over at the Samba forums. I just remembered seeing that posted in a recent thread over there:

Scott H