Re: Sagging Ghia doors

Used to able to buy oversize pins. Havnt seen them for sale for yonks. What about ( I,m not sure of the proper name) spring pins. Hollow pins of spring steel with a slit down one side. Drive into hole and the spring action spreads out and fills hole John.

Reply to
John

I used new guides and new, regular sized, pins on my bus doors. They were like new again.

Reply to
OllieW