Re: Travis, where did you get your exhuast?

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:38:03 GMT, "GusDaDog" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I've been browsing around and you have exactly what I want....what is the >brand? costs? and where did you get it? > >thanks! >

I got it from a company that advertised them in "Hot VWs" magazine. I'm sorry I don't remember the exact company, but pick up a copy of that magazine next time you're in the grocery store and flip through the advertisement and I'm sure you'll be able to find it quickly enough. They're really inexpensive and from what I understand they aren't the best for performance because you lose the scavenging effect you get with a merged system, but for my stock 1200 engine they work just fine. I know someone else running the exact same system on a

1641 and they also don't seem to have problems with it...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis