Re: Why keep patching up that old car? (a few science facts)

Why keep patching up that old car? (a few science facts)

It gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Why not drive a new car instead? > > a good science read

I am quite attached to my old 1973 bugger.

I can not afford a new car right now.

I like classic ' no brainer' cars since they have almost no engine management system to fiddle with.

Reply to
Jim Ed

Probably because it satisfies the soul more than the inorganic pap you refer to which postures under the oft patched roof of science. At a more basic level I revel in reductionist engineering ( something to which your reference should aspire to, and perhaps even gain from) and at even more elementary, though more enjoyable I confess, level I enjoy annoying sad little gits in their sad little Toyota Yaris,s.

Reply to
John