Rear Defogger

Back in the late 70's when I was still in high school, my dad installed an aftermarket rear defogger that fit perfectly in the rear window of my 73 Beetle. It worked nicely too. I was wondering if anyone knows of a company today that still makes aftermarket rear defoggers to fit a VW.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Bill, this is an "add-on" kit from Jcwhitney... this subject comes up occassionally here and i have posted this link for others in the past.... if you are interested in this kit, and want to install it yourself i have one i bought probably ten years ago...still in original package...i assume it is still "good"... i can take pictures of the "kit" for you.... For you Bill the price is a steal....yours if you want it...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

That is an offer that I can't refuse. I will e mail you with my address. Send me yours to and I will send you some money for shipping and handling

Reply to
Bill Berckman

not neccessary Bill...will send you out a couple digital pics today and hopefully get the kit in the mail in the next couple days...i hope you use it, as obviously i never did.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I think I am going to cry........that is beautiful, Joey is such a loving, kind and considerate person.

LOL

Just kidding!!!

Reply to
TerryB

you'd be surprised at what the people behind the screen are like....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani