rear parcel shelf

I need to make a new rear parcel shelf for my 75 beetle. I don't have my old one. Can someone give me the measurements on how wide it is at the seat and how wide it is below the rear window? Then I can just cut a new one.

TIA,

Rob in Salt Lake

RobTaylor

Wouldn't it be eaiser & quicker to just go measure the thing instead of posting here & waiting for a reply? Are you planning to guess at the seat-to-window measurement? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

JC Whitney sells a really cool rear shelf. But I agree with Paul...Get your measurements, cut a template out of card board, trim to fit ...transfer to plywood , cut , cover ...put in your speakers ...enjoy!

"Wild" Bill and "Blondie" Tucker

President and First Lady Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, FLorida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, "Blondies' Car"

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill