remove upper stater bolt

Hi All - replacing my starter on a 95 Jetta 2.0 and I'm too lame to figure out how to remove the upper bolt. It seems I have to remove the wire harness first. I can see where there should be something to remove under the harness but there appear to be no bolt there. Thx!!!

Reply to
joemamy

I dunno, visit the water cooled group.

Reply to
A VFW

An owner's work shop manual might tell you.

Reply to
Jim Ed

The problem is your engine is full of water!

Reply to
John Stafford