Repairing AC Carnage

I have a '73 Super that had AC installed at one time. I want to get the area behind that dash back to it's proper self. Hopefully with a working freash air fan and vents. The plastic piece that goes under the open slats is getting brittle and starting to crack and leak water. Does anyone have a good reference for how to go about fixing this? Thanks.

Houdsie

Reply to
Houdsie