Restoration service in Georgia

I've got a '72 SuperBeetle. Looking for quotes on exteriour body restoration. I live in Atlanta.

Anyone know of a resource?

Thanks

dan mcgraw

Reply to
dan mcgraw

Well, if you go out I-20 close to the Alabama border, there is Overton's in Tallapoosa (770-574-2865). I have seen some of his paint jobs and they are very good (lots of the show cars around here have Overton paint jobs). Also, I believe Lindy Herrell (Herrell's Bug Parts) in Carrollton also has a paint and body shop (770-836-0749). I don't know of any good shops inside of the perimeter, but maybe someone will.

Dane Tyler Atlanta, GA '69 Bug '63 Bug

Reply to
Dane Tyler

Try Herrells VW service in Carrollton Lindy is a great guy.. Also try

Jake Raby