Restoring rusted beetle

I am restoring a rusted VW and have found that the hard points on the rear fender liners are in bad shape and marginial that they would hold a new bumper. I have seen fender liners for sale at JC Whitney. Does anyine know if these have the mounting holes for the rear bumpers? Cutting out the whole inner fender and replacing it would be better if the mounting holes are already there.

Reply to
Ralph Neil Doolin

Mid America Motorworks Part #303-771 LH wheelhouse with bumper bracket-beetle

58-73 Part # 303-772 Right hand of same- around $28-30-requires welding obviously. Fred67bug
Reply to
Vw67lives