Reversing Trailing Arms

I have seen a couple IRS Bugs where the shock mount and the stop mount were removed from the right trailing arm and welded back to the left and vise-a- versa so the arms and plates can be moved to the opposite side, for lowering the rear end without camber issues. Can anyone direct me to a site or directions for doing this...

Thanks...

Reply to
Cal-Look

Check out this thread on hood rides. I think you might be able to get more response over there.

Anton

Cal-Look wrote:

Reply to
anton

camber is cool ... just hell on the tires ...

if hoodride doesn't help .. check out volksrods.com

Reply to
Flea