rough running when cold...

I haven't done anything yet...it has a fiber rear apron cover from aircooled.net (good quality-good guy), but no muffler slots, so I guess the header stays...and now I can't lock the engine cover...instead of whining I should look at all this stuff - but HEYI'm 51 with a 28 y.o. wife :+) >>>and it is getting cold again today...only 70F in Atlanta this afternoon uhuhhUHUHHyuckyippee

Reply to
pmbedard

Well, at least you have your priorities straight. :-P

It was 20º here yesterday and I was doin the river dance trying to keep the engine running on the way home. Icy out too. Time to mount the studded snow tires.

It's 15º outside my door this morning. I'm on my way out to the barn to install a stock (70) aircleaner and warm-air intake. Hope I don't freeze anything important off.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Got down to 63 here today. Brrr . . . time to get out the long-sleeve shirts!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot