Rust holes in roof above my drivers side-passenger door

Bondo or No??? and any suggestions??

Reply to
richard.hawkins

No Bondo in this case.

Of course, a welded metal repair would be ideal. Not everyone is so fortunate to have the facilities though.

I like the fiberglass repair patches:

It makes a very strong bond and won't "pop out" like Bondo. Sand and paint.

Speedy Jim

"I have no use for a car which has more spark plugs than a cow has teats!" Henry Ford, when advised that Chevrolet was introducing a 6-cylinder engine.

Reply to
Speedy Jim