santapod security and toilets

i was reading one of your posts in 1999 and noticed that many of you "disliked" the santapod security and toilets, at present there are 4 very nice toilet blocks with diabled facilities and more than capable security. as an so i would strongly recommend that you visited bug jam this year to see for yourself that they are much better and it is not securitys fault if a non-family goes into the family camping it is the ticket girls on the gates fault as they issue the family camping passes so it may seem securitys fault to you but it may not be the case as you see it. finally if you do think these things rather than complaining to some who it doesnt really have any affect on why not complain to someone who can get something dona about it, by either phoning up 01234

782828 or going onto the website :
and fill out a contact us foralso why didnt you go to security at the time and ask them to do something about it as they would have had a monile security van or a couple to deal with these sorts of problems. i hopw you decide to visit again to see how things have changed and how the site has been vastly improved

thanks very much

sam

Reply to
litlebigfatthinroundsquare...fuck knows

"litlebigfatthinroundsquare...f*ck knows" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@a14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

SNIPPPPPP

SEVEN years ago and you are addressing this now?????

DAMN

Hate to be Santa when you finally get around to that missing GI Joe from

1973..............

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

I remember getting flamed once by someone for a post made a year earlier. I guess the tidy bowl man has had plenty of time to get the outhouses cleaned at Santa Pod.

Sneaks wrote:

Reply to
Bill Berckman

From: WBerckman ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) Subject: Re: VIN Numbers Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled Date: 1997/11/21

IT IS IMPORTANT TO CHECK BOTH THE VIN NUMBER UNDER THE SPAR WHEEL AND UNDER THE BACK SEAT AND MATCH IT WITH THE TITLE. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY. I BOUGHT A 66 THAT WAS STOLEN. THE GUY WHO SOLD IT TO ME RIVITED A VIN PLATE FROM A WRECKED ONE WITH A GOOD TITLE UNDER THE WHEEL. THE POLICE RETURNED THE CAR TO ITS OWNER AND LUCKILY THE GUY THAT SOLD IT TO ME GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK. HE SAID HE DIDNT THINK HE WOULD GET CAUGHT. BE CAREFUL. NON MATCHING VIN NUMBERS CAN ALSO MEAN THE CAR WAS PIECED TOGETHER.

BILL BERCKMAN

67 BEETLE WITH CLEAN TITLE

Hey bub....wanna watch the f*&kin caps....

;^)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Bill, do you still have your '67? I remember you kept debating about selling it a few years back.

I've been out of touch for too long!! hahaha

-- Howard Rose

1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1300 1962 Austin Mini Seven
Reply to
Howard Rose