sapphire playtape1 4 track

I have 2 nos sapphire playtape 1 4 track radios. Could anyone here tell me what they night be worth???

Reply to
windchester

Ask this guy:

If you look through his photo gallery of radios, you'll see he has a picture of one of these radios, plus what the cartridge looks like... There's even a "Playtape Portable"!

Reply to
Red Bug

I found a playtape a year ago and went looking and seeking, found one for sale on ebay, I think it went for 10$, So lesson learned is that although something is rare and old it isn't necessarily valuable.

Reply to
Cletus