Saveing another --67 baja

I just dragged in a very nice 67 baja that has been setting since 89.

It has all the old school baja accessories ,KC lights role cage body bars plus Porshe gagesand much more. I'm thinking this was more and old show/driver.

Body and paint looks good has a three color baja body stripe.

It looks like I need only to build an engine for it and replace the windshild.

It will be up for sale but I might want to play with it a few weeks.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys