Seat Belts

Evening All,

We have a 79 SB convertible and the seat belts don't retract as they should. Is there any way to fix them or should they be replaced? Either way where is a good place for parts or replacements?

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
Danny

I would replace them, 27 years is a lot of use, and I wouldn't cut corners with safety equipment.

--Steve

Danny wrote:

Reply to
Phatman

Well, that is certainly a valid point, never looked at it that way. I wonder where I can get a set, OEM would be nice...

Dan

Reply to
Danny

The last I heard, OE VeeDub in Lake George, CO carries German seatbelts. I don't know if they are OEM though.

Reply to
Colorado Bajabug