Seattle

It looks like I'll be in the Seattle area between mid April through the end of June this year. Actually I'll be in the Tukwila area near the Boeing facility. Does anybody here know of any fun VW type things going on there during that time? Gotta love the military!!! Free 757 training at the Boeing plant, formally Flight Safety Boeing now Alteon.

Reply to
EuroBug

I live in Portland, OR and I've been told by a few longtime VW folks around here that there is a good swap meet in mid April in Puyallup, WA. Easy driving distance for you in Seattle. I've never been as I just got my first bug (1969) on Christmas Day, but I'll be heading up for this. Here the info I found on the web.

Puyallup VW Springmeet and Swap Meet Sunday, April 27 Annual Puyallup VW Springmeet Swap Meet. Starts 9:00 AM . Open to all VW Antiques & Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, Street Machines, Rods & Trucks . Held at the Exhibition Centre, Puyallup, WA. For more info : Call 206-300-8656

Christa

Reply to
Sean & Christa

Sounds like a good excuse for a dinner meet or something. Let me know when you get here. I am up in Everett.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik EK III & Thumper Ride w/me all that groks is god BS# 139 DOF# 69

Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Springmeet this year is March 28 according to their add on in the magazine and their website its moved to March 28. Im in Burien, WA right next to the area your going to be in. Not much really going on this time of year vw wise, except in june theres always a few shows the BOW WOW bug bash, and I think a couple others..watch the magazines. Theres a few shops around that you could go google at I could give you directions to if you would like.. email me for more infoo.

Jeremie

1972 SB
VdubBeetle1972

"> Sounds like a good excuse for a dinner meet or something. Let me

Sounds nice dude, I might just have to call you on that.

Reply to
EuroBug

Anytime. Ping me at grokdoc at yahoo dot com when you are coming and I'll send you my phone number. Should have marti on the road by then.....*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik