Second stupid question of the week

OK, this is one of those times when I just can't figure out what the hell I am doing. It's stupid, because it's over something really stupid. No different degreed pulleys here. Just mudflaps. Go here

to see what I mean.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jay W.

71Super
Reply to
MrV

Hey, my mudflap brackets don't look anything like that :-O Baja it and let the mud fly! :-)

I was afraid you were going to say that.

-- Jay

Reply to
MrV