Selling my engine builder, out of car starter stand on EBAY!

Hi this is the one I used to test run my T-4 engines before I fit them into my bugs. It is at $19 at this time. It is made from a 12v T-1 Tranny, so it can be used for T-1 engines also.. Very light!! Works great for running engines out of the car, for testing engines you want to buy or sell or just pre run and breakin.

Check it out -- Search for Item number: 8019370964I or search - " vw bug engine starter " '

By the way you can see it attached to an engine at my site

- just go to photos, then more photos. Also if you have my manual it can be seen in photos at the back of the manual.

O yea, it is THE TYPE IV UPRIGHT CONVERSION MANUAL Joe

Reply to
NEXTGENUSA