shipping a '77 bus cross-country

anybody have recommendations for a reliable (and hopefully cheap) transport company that can be trusted to move a '77 bus from west coast to east?

i've shipped only one vehicle before and had a really bad experience doing so, and am hoping to hear some good feedback before i try again.

thx!

Reply to
Dewey Hylton

i've used depenable auto shippers three times without a problem. i am using caronatruck.com to ship a bus this time. they are cheaper but alot slower. still have not come for bus three weeks after the order.

Reply to
paul horvath

I used HLL Express. They were by far the cheapest I could find. They picked up the car in less than 5 days and got it to me in a couple of days. I used an open transport and I probably wouldn't use them (or an open transport) if I were shipping a restored 21/23 window, but for anything less I would (of course when my oval was delivered there was a late model Porsche cabrio along for the ride and it seemed find). - DB

Reply to
DB