Shocks

Is anyone here using Special Koni shocks on a super or on a std?

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

joao snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com escreveu:

So no one like Koni or are they too expensive to put on a beetle?

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

Joao check out Cal-look forum some one there was just talking about Koni shocks, I think there just a little over kill for most bugs unless your running a kafercup car.

Mario Vintage Werks Restorations

Reply to
Kafertoys

I have a 1302 and I would like to have a Germany look beetle put I can't afford that :-( My rear shocks have 34 years and 200000km. My issue is because now I can get 140km/h very easily. Koni are very expensive they cost about

380 euros with tax. May be I will buy Sachs.

Jo=E3o

Reply to
joao_eliseu

I bought them for rear for a very nice price and also the bushing. I will replace them during this weekend if I have time for that. Then I will see if what people say about this bundle is true. At least they look nice :-) I will give feedback on this.

Jo=E3o

joao_eliseu