SIP Migmate 130 turbo Question. Anyone have one please?

I've lost my manual (Damn and blast) can someone post the power switch settings. It's been a while since I used it last and I have forgoten them.

Reply to
<someone

Are they not on the manufacturers website? That's where I found them from mine, but it wasn't a SIP brand.

Reply to
Howard Rose

of the three switches, left is main high and low. The right two control low medium and high within the two main settings, so 6 in all.

I spend most of my time in low- medium. and low-high

speed gets altered automatically, but you can play with dial. Thats it. burn away.

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

Thanks James, I have one more problem I was wondering if you could help with? The feed motor seems to be jerking in what I think is medium setting from what you said. All switches down. Any help would be great.

Reply to
<someone

Its not with me here at work !, but sounds right. Check the tension on the feed wire is OK, at the feed wheels, also that the gun cable is not kinked. I will check the manual sometime for you. Mine is a cosmo 130 which is an own brand B & Q, made by SIP

james

Reply to
Juper Wort