*sniff* *sniff*

'(

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Are you selling the camo baja? :-O What happened?

Ant

travis wrote:

Reply to
Ant

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:47:33 +0200, Ant shared the following:

I'm trying to. ;-)

I'm ready to move on to a new project. I posted a pretty long explanation about it all just the other day.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

yeah, seeing a bug that's been baja'd makes me sad too.

Reply to
xxx

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:19:47 GMT, xxx shared the following:

HAHAHA! Thanks. I needed the laugh, o' anonymous one. There's one in every crowd. An asshole that, is. You're it, buddy.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

:1,$ s/Legendary Camo Baja/some lame Jeep/g

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:42:51 +0300, "Olli Lammi" shared the following:

You know, I generally enjoy the conversation on this newsgroup but if people are gonna start expecting me to bring my own cross for them to nail me to whenever I pop in here because I put my car up for sale then I'll take the hint really fast. I don't go to parties where I'm not wanted because it's no fun to be there.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

hm. I think an a**hole is someone who does that to a bug, but I didn't say that. I just said that seeing a bug baja'd makes me sad. I didn't say that it makes everyone sad, I didn't say that it should make everyone sad, I didn't say that it's a terrible thing to do to a bug, I didn't even say that I was serious. I just said that it makes me sad, replying to your *sniff* *sniff* subject. It was a joke; I probably would have said the same thing if I owned a baja, for the same reason - to make light of a sad situation and try to brighten your day slightly with a wisecrack. Someone with such a thin skin as you apparently have doesn't need to risk it riding through the woods anyway. sheesh! please forgive me for trying to cheer you up with a silly remark.

besides, if everyone who doesn't share your opinion on everything is an a**hole, you're obviously the only person in the world who isn't one. You may need to consider the likelihood that such is really the case and then re-consider your outlook.

Reply to
xxx

Sorry Travis. Did not intend to upset you. Corrected:

":1,$ s/Legendary Camo Baja/Mythic Killer Jeep/g"

Reply to
Olli Lammi

and I just over-reacted to your reaction. I apologize. You're upset, you're sensitive about the loss, you didn't recognize that my post was meant with goodwill. I shouldn't have been offended and I shouldn't have replied with offense even when I was offended.

Reply to
xxx

Down boy.=20

And take that stupid XXX-mask off.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:59:02 GMT, xxx shared the following:

You just did, d*****ad.

If that was a joke then you must be mentally retarded. You're full of shit. It was not a joke. You were trying to get me wound up. It worked. You're a good troll. *clap clap*

No. I don't forgive you for being a piece of shit troll. Deal with it.

What opinion? You dunce. You're making this up as you go along. The only opinion I stated was that you are an asshole. I'm more sure of that than ever, now.

Twist it however you want. I have NEVER seen you "xxx" post out here before. Did you just walk in today, or do you hang out here a lot? Why the completely anonymous post? I think you're full of shit. You should have heard the sounds of metal when I cut them the bug with a dull sawsall blade. It was incredibly loud and screeching, followed by the dead CLUNKING sounds of pristine, unrusted vintage VW metal hitting the muddy concrete before I kicked them out of the way. Try not to get all choked up over that mental image. There, how's that for me being an asshole? I hope I fit your impression of me well. Fuck off. I'd killfile you but you'd probably change your posting name to something witty like "yyy".

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:03:58 +0300, "Olli Lammi" shared the following:

No problem, Olli. I seem to have someone on this group who's trying to irritate me and it's working. ;-) Yeah... Mythic Killer Jeep... MKJ.... That's it... :-D

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Oh, nice. Right after I go off ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth (see below) I get a "sorry." Then I'm sorry too. I hate when I get riled up enough to show my @ss like I just did. Ah, to hell with it. It's probably too late to apologize for what I said. I feel ike somebody's mission got accomplished here, but it wasn't mine. I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. I'm just in the "I don't need this sh*t" kind of mood right now. Just ignore me while I go killfile myself.

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:11:30 -0400, travis shared the following:

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

In article , travis wrote: ...

only after you called me one. no crudery from me, though. I don't appreciate profanity and insults - they accomplish nothing.

...ranting, insults...

the opinion referenced was your preference for bajas. You stated that I'm an a**hole because I stated that I don't care for them.

...more ranting and insults...

I'm beginning to think that I was incorrect in my previous assumption (I know, one should never assume anything) that you're merely sensitive due to being upset about the loss of your bug, but I still offer apologies for not having thought through my original post to realize how easily it could be misread. The amount of anger and bile you've posted in reply shows that I've greatly upset you and that was, regardless of your doubts, not my intent. If it were I'd not have removed a line I just typed which could easily be misinterpreted as an insult; I suspect that anything more than an apology would be misconstrued. I don't know any way of convincing you of my sincerity beyond humbling myself with repeated apologies, so I'll apologize again because I don't feel good knowing that someone is so upset and I feel worse knowing that I'm the cause of this distress.

Reply to
mez

"Olli Lammi" wrote in news:blv2qi$m51$1@phys- news1.kolumbus.fi:

Maybe it's Vin Diesel...

Reply to
cloud8

Oh, Vin. I've seen so many of your movies that are rated with your symbol: XXX.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

And it wasn't even me.

Randy

RSMEINER

Are you nuts ? Those are the best kind of parties go attend. All those people to screw with.

Randy

RSMEINER