*sniff* *sniff*

Blazing saddles is an all time classic. Right up there with Animal House, Revenge of the Nerds and ?????. Brain farted and I can't remember the movies name. Takes place in Angel Beach about a bunch of high school students and has Alex Karas has the redneck sheriff. Anybody ?

Randy

RSMEINER

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:10:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.xxx (jjs) shared the following:

I set reserve to $1000. I don't expect anyone to be stupid and spend $2000 or anything crazy on it. If you *really* want it then you'll come up with $1000. Just remember... Just because you pay for it and take delivery of it doesn't mean that YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO PUT IT TO THE TEST!!! ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:28:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.xxx (jjs) shared the following:

Please pass that bottle this way. heh heh

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On 08 Oct 2003 01:37:10 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

Porky's. Paging Michael Hunt. Has anyone seen Mike Hunt!?!?! Classic. See, I told you I'd miss this group if I tried to leave. :-P

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

The good news is all the old jokes are funny again!

Now then. Anybody seen my glasses?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Will you be screening potential buyers?

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

.....................Now I remember............Blazing Saddles!

........."let me whip this out"

................I just finally remembered the name of that Nicholson-Steenbergen-Belushi movie. It was: 'Going South'. Also, in that flick was the guy who was the professor in 'Back to the Future'.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 20:02:26 -0600, Max Welton shared the following:

Yes. If they don't have $1000 or more then I won't talk to them. ;-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Ain't that them on yer head?

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:59:02 GMT, xxx ran around screaming and yelling:

hmm...i know where my vote for "d*****ad of the day" goes...it sure isn't to shag.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

YEAH, THATS IT. Has anyone seen this penus ? Last seen hanging out in the girls locker room.

Damn, that brought tears to my eyes.

Randy

RSMEINER

On 08 Oct 2003 03:02:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

mmmm.... Lassie.... heh heh....

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

"Tim Rogers" wrote

... who was also `Jim Ignatowski' on the tv show `Taxi'.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

"Max Welton" wrote

Like that episode of Cheers when Sam was trying to sell his Corvette?

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

You know, Travis, I was just thinking, I've been reading this group for the last year and a half, and also own a Bug, currently under reconstructive surgery, and I think you and the "Legendary Camo Baja" have brought a lot of fun to this group, at first I really didn't like the idea of cutting up a decent car, you actually put the car to good use, instead of scrapping it as soon as a wheel cylinder let go, to the point of it taking on a life form all it's own, I wonder if a Jeep can rise to this fame Douglas

Reply to
Douglas

What on earth is all that crap on the roof on the bottom pic ?

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

.,...its a package deal....he c leaned out his garage....all or nothin' (if you pay him $2k or bretter....he will keep the crap)

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:44:21 +0100, "Juper Wort" shared the following:

Firewood. I was camping. The rack isn't just for looks. ;-) Actually... it's not for looks at all. heh heh

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

>> :'(

I see, a sort of, 'Buy me, or the LCB get it !' sort of thing.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Ice Racing is a test? It's fun!