So quiet in here.

Some days I wish me old '71 superbug was this quiet

Reply to
pop.iprimus.com.au

LOL wait Shaggy is back

It could just be the quiet before the storm :o)

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote: >

Quiet here also ;) I have been mostly taking care of my children, working and in addition to that, managing the project to build a new house for the family. Have not had much time to lurk here.

Well I waxed my Beetle today. It was at least two years until the last time I did that. Summer vacation from work - I have time to do relaxing things.

Now that I have time and it is half way to the new years chat ... and that I have promised to Jan to publish the recent Ramva New Year chat logs to this group, I will probably form the logs to HTML this week and send a link here. Watch out for logs from new years 2004-2007.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Look what the cat dragged in! My wife has been missing you, Olli :)

jan

Reply to
Jan

A dead mouse.

Your wife has a strange taste for people.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Lucky for Yawn she does, or he's still be single!!!!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You're telling me. She married me.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Ok. She _has_ actually met me, so I will give her a permission to miss me ;)

Reply to
Olli Lammi