SOHC with 3 valves per cylinder type IV head....

Always wanted to upgrade your type IV engine to SOHC ? With 3 valves per cylinder?

It's in development.....:

Greetings, Gerrelt.

Reply to
beetle boy

Holy crap! I can see the aircooled boys running around a decade in the future with better liter/power ratios than modern Subarus! How awesome would that be.

LONG LIVE AIRCOOLED VWs!

BTW....my Media theory professor said last friday that the only things that could survive a nuclear attack are cockroaches and VW aircooled Beetles.

~Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

If they where Diesel powered the statement could be true...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg