Some air-cooled fun

I having been hoping Troy would step in with a short but devastating comment, but no, I get stuck with Joey's complete lack of reading comprehension.

Just to help Joey out, I will explain: Tim writes a well thought out and clearly written post that supports my position. Then Joey states he agrees with Tim and then accuses me of talking out my ass. Yet Tim and I are saying the same thing... How do you deal with that cognitive dissonance?

I just pissed you off, that is ok.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

you seemed pretty confident in your knowledge when you stated his bike wouldn't be allowed on a track, and that was "FACT"....maybe check webster.com for clarification on what a fact is...

normal folks wouldn't....you might...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Here we have Joey giving a speech about personal responsibility and ends his argument with, "the fault is yours..."

Now that is irony.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

pissed me off....???? good luck there chump....as far as reading comprehension, i have no lack of that...i understand(IE comprehend)(felt i need to put that in there based on your continual problem of not understanding what is written) what you write.....i understand the words.....either you are the dumbfuck i think you are, or you just don't understand what you write...you have contradicted yourself in nearly every post...maybe its backpedaling, not sure...but one thing is blatantly obvious, and that is, you are full of shit...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

irony? wrong.... re-read what you just wrote....it was about "personal responsibility", you got that part, the part you miss is that Saddle isn't taking personal responsibility for the way i feel about his charactor....hence the "fault" being his.... you are a slow ass....at, what,

50 years old?, i 'd think you could read a bit better.... how many times do you have to demonstrate your ignorance before you stop responding?
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

a little "P.S." for you Bryan "the brain".... why would *I* accept

*personal* responsibility for something i didn't do personally? i dont' expect you to understand the question, and if you do(kinda) you will probably respond with something totally unrelated (like "irony"...try looking it up) then prove in the next post that you were full of it....its a vicious cycle with you Bryan....but i do enjoy laughing at you....
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I was just watching this one....I watched the intial exchange and really, haven't completely understood what all the fightings about yet.

Reply to
Troy the Troll

Supercute!

Reply to
Andrew

Sometimes Andrew smells like calamari.

Reply to
Jamin

Wait, bryan is 50? I swear I had him pegged for 25 years old or younger. Hmmm....

Reply to
Shag

YEAH!!!!!! I made the front page of killboy.com!

's my squidly ass. HO HO HO! :-D

Reply to
Shag

It's pretty dim to be running aftermarket pipes that drag on the road, unless you just like making sparks the easy way.

Reply to
2

Reply to
Paul Elliot

Hi,

There was also a John Connelly back then. You may also be thinking of John Spohn who I think was from RI and had a type 2 pickup.

John Henry has "Zinnie" and his restoration efforts are recorded on his "Bugshop" site. He also has a new site called "Zarworks" and he deals with very early replacement parts and custom made reproduction parts. Hew is still active in Massachusetts.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

Hey Shag,

When is the next time you are going out to the Dragon? I live near Winston-Salem and we could meet up for a ride. I have been filmed on the Dragon (he was on an FJ 1300) (while I on my '95 Goldwing) scraping pegs and parts in every corner. I know that it just seems to happen that the corners keep coming up faster and faster.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi

I might on Sunday. Are you still thinking of riding?

Reply to
Andrew

and innaccurately quote you? no way....unlike you i like accuracy and i read what you write, that way i don't have to assume what you mean....again, unlike you....

again, read the words....i never said i had a "wealth of knowledge" in

*any* department....don't put words in my virtual "mouth"....read what i type....the english language dictates the meaning, not what your fantasies want them to mean...

well if it looks like a duck......

wow..that's a stretch...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It's a possibility. No specific plans just yet.

Reply to
Jamin

Looks like I'm going back sometime in September. Haven't nailed down the date yet. I'm discussing it with 4-5 guys to figure out exactly when. Will probably be heading that way on a Friday and then coming back home either Sunday or Monday. Going to try to stay at this place:

Anyone who's interested in making the trip to meet up for some riding, email me and let me know you're wanting to meet up there and I'll respond back and let you know the date we come up with for the trip. travist67 _at_ gmail -dot- com.

Reply to
Shag

You should try some of the surrounding roads next time. The Cherahola Skyway is just down the street from Deal's Gap and it's a magnificent road.

The video is highly compressed and grainy, but I think you'll get the point.

Saddlebag