sOUTH aFRICA vw'S

We (my wife Gail and I along with 27 other Church members) just got back from a 16 day trip to Rustenburg South Africa. VW's (AC) seemed to be far and few between, and alas, time did not allow photos of cars, but there are SOME there. And they are all right hand drive. I made some contacts there, and may be trying to export some RH Drive parts. Saw a neat vanagon crew cab too!

Reply to
vwluvrs

Quite a few of them have been shipped over to the UK, rust free and RHD - perfect!

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Do they drive on the left of the road over there? I though you brits were the last ones to be converted! ;)

Ant

vwluvrs wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Japan Australia India South Africa Many Caribbean island including the US Virgin Islands Ireland And I am sure there are more!

Reply to
Peter

Hey! Us and 73 other countries! :-P

*grin*

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Don't forget Malaysia, Singapore, Philipines, Hong Kong...

In fact, 33% of the world's population drive on the left!