Southeastern NC Repair Shop??

Hello - I am located in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. My options of a repair shop are limited to a radius of about to Wilmington NC or Myrtle Beach SC. Does anyone have any reccomendation of a close by shop near one of these areas, that I could get my timing and carbed tuned at? I have a 60 bug, but it has 12v, and a 1600cc DP. I pretty much got it timed, and it runs good. Now takes a while to warm up and idle. I know it can be better.

Would be good to find a shop anyways.. I'd like some things like a phatboy muffler and header installed later on. Depending on how well it runs after the tuneup.

Thesis: Please let me know if you have any reccomendations of a closeby shop in my area to get some work performed at. Thanks!!

Reply to
payments338