spark plugs

Looks like somebody decided he was bored and wants to go trolling now..... probably the same person as the other OT posts.

Reply to
Mac

I have a 1987 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (rwd), I recently just changed 7 of my spark plugs and the 8th wont screw in, is there any ideas?

Reply to
Fred

The eight one on a Caddy always has to be hammered in - that's a known fact. Drop the plug in the hole. Put an extension on it. Then get a 4 foot sledge and smack it home and don't be too gentle: really swing that hammer back.

Then go to the caddy news group and ask them how to fix it for real. :)

Remco

Reply to
Remco